Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

JustRite Stampers

Well ladies, I have another addiction! I have fallen totally in LOVE with JustRite stamps! And for Christmas, my dear daughter in law got me several sets and some fonts! I am good to go...you will be seeing me use a lot of these stamps in the future! This was one of the larger oval sets...colored with SU markers...I know...I pretty much have only been using copic markers but I have a whole set of the SU markers that NEVER get used...they are perfect for small images like this...that fine point does an awesome job of keeping me within the lines! The nestabilities used in this creation are Labels 10 and one of the small dies from the Fleur de Lis set cut in half...half on the top and half on the bottom of the label. All my paper for this card is from Papertrey Ink...and last but not least....how about that butterfly???? This is an Organza Jeweled Butterfly from Pizzazz Aplenty....is it just perfect for this card or what? Also the white flatback pearls on the ends of the label die cut are from Pizzazz Aplenty. I am here to tell you, if you have not ventured out to see all of the goodies that Judy has on her blog you need to! She just put up some really awesome stick pins in crystal and colors...I know those are going on my "must have list"...BUT I better hurry cause she sold out of them like really the first day she had them on her blog. Well, hope you enjoyed your visit today as much as I enjoy having you...have a great day today!

HUGS!
Vicki

4 comments:

Stef H said...

ENABLER! now i need to take a better look at just write - thanks - lol.

absolutely GORGEOUS card!

hugs :)

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the die cuts and designer paper.

Hugs,
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki! WOW girl!! this is just gorgeous!! I love your flowers and coloring!! :) Have a great day!!HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is gorgeous. Don't they have some fabulous stamps. I told hubby that's where my next stamp set is coming from. TFS.