Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, January 3, 2011

Free Make the Cut files

I have been playing a little in Make the Cuts today! I am so excited to be able to create in there AND to be able to cut from the cricut! I am going to share some of my files as I make them...please know...they are very very elementary as I am only a beginner! BUT, I hope you can use them and enjoy them. I will be posting the files in JPG, SVG and MTC format...hope you like!



Hope you enjoy! I would love some feedback...please remember...I am a greenhorn!
HUGS!
Vicki


3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing them, now I have to figure out how to use them.

Stef H said...

good girl! absolutely gorgeous!

hugs :)

Judy said...

Wow... awesome, Vicki!!!
I wish I had time to make cards. You go, girl!
Big hugs XXX
Judy