Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coming Soon!

Good morning! Well I am off to work today, holidays are over! I did get to play a bit yesterday and will have a few cards for you this week. Today's card was created with a new "coming soon" image from Glitterbabe. It is called Pacific Dogwood and will be an upcoming attraction at Glitterbabe's Art...be watching for it! What a beautiful flower! I colored it with Copic markers, added a pink border around it using one of my JustRite stamp borders. Then cut out the image and matted it using the oval nestabilities. The background was created using the smaller of the Fleur De Lis dies...cut and embossed 6 of them and glued them to the pink cardstock...then added the bow. The bow might be a little tooooooo big for the card...hope it doesn't overpower it...but it is on there now!!! I plan on doing some heavy duty visiting tonight and I will be sure to be by to see all of you who leave me love! Thanks so much for stopping in today.

HUGS!
Vicki

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. This is absolutely stunning. I love the designer background, just perfect. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is so elegant girl!! I love the ribbons and beautiful background!!So stunning!! Glad you got to play for a bit! :) HUGS

Judy said...

OMG, Vicki,
That background is awesome!!!
What a beautiful card.
Hugs,
Judy

Rhonda Miller said...

This card is gorgeous. I love all of the elements you have used and I think the bow is just right. TFS.

Holly Young said...

beautiful vicki! You are making me think I need a cricut after all. I love your bow too!

Maria Matter said...

holy smokes Vicki, this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love that background!
Happy New Year!
hugs & blessings!

Stef H said...

boy! talk about patience!!!! another gorgeous creation!

hugs :)