Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

You Make My Heat Sing


Good morning! Today's card was created for Stef's challenge over at Squigglefly...wow you should see some of the cards created by this talented group of ladies! Why don't you grab a Squigglefly image and come play along? There are some freebie images to play with as well as a Nab it image everyday for a very very low price. And if you haven't seen the Shy Bears...oh you don't know what you are missing! LOL...I haven't tried one yet cause I am not sure of my coloring but I am going to tackle one soon! I chose an easy image to work with called Heart Sings. The color challenge was to use blue, brown and yellow...I colored my image with Copics and then matted it on brown and yellow paper cut with the Nestabilities Long Classic and Scalloped Rectangles. The ribbon is from SU and the pearls I colored with my Copics. Oh and the card base is DE-bossed with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirl embossing folder. Hope you enjoyed your visit with me today...thanks for stopping by.

HUGS!!!
Vicki

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

I just love this card Vicki. It's such a happy card! You shouldn't be afraid of coloring the shy bears. The way they're drawn makes coloring a breeze!

Anonymous said...

Oh so beautiful Vicki!! I love your ribbon treatment and it 's perfect for Steph's color challenge!! HUGS