Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Good Morning! Another rainy cold day here...really wanted to just stay at home and play today...but need to head off to work. Before I do, wanted to leave you with a card that I created while playing with a technique shown on Stamp TV called Split Negative...Although it was a little labor intensive, I do love the technique and the effect it creates. I think the only thing I would do differently is get myself a different type of gold embossing cause what I used was not as impressive as I had hoped. All the paper used was from stash I had and the sentiment is SU. I really hope your day is superb...off to work I go! Thanks for stopping by today to see me...I really appreciate your comments.

HUGS,
Vicki

3 comments:

Melissa said...

This is gorgeous! Wow..you've been busy lately. I haven't had play time...but someday will. Great job.

Stef H said...

you're way braver than i am. i've NEVER attempted that technique, but it sure is beautiful!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I love the rich colors of the red and green with the gold.