Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Thinking of You...Today and Always


Hello all...hope you are having a wonderful Sunday. I haven't got a lot planned today...might have some of the grandbabies for a little while today. Today's card is a combination of 2 Squigglefly images...Circle Sentimennts and Rose and Rings. I did edit the Rose and Rings image a little to remove the rings. I think this made a really nice simple but elegant card. The embossing is the Sizzix Diamonds embossing folder...and of course you can see that I used my Circle Nestabilities! Colored the image with Copics and added a few pearls. What do you think? This card could be used for many occassions...birthdays, thinking of you, get well, even anniversary (I would have left the rings with it for an anniversary card though)....Hope you like! Have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by.

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Vicki!! This is so gorgeous!! LOVE that embossed background!! HUGS

Stef H said...

girlfriend..... your talent is emerging BIG TIME! this is gorgeous! and i love that embossing folder.

hugs,