Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Another Snowflake card!

Happy Hump Day!!! Well you guys are really going to think I am giving you one big snow job!!! All of my most recent postings have to do with snow and snowflakes! I PROMISE to change this up a bit for tomorrow! Today's creation I used the Cuttlebug Snowflake die to create the flake, Fancy Circle and Standard Circle nestabilities to mat it. I used an SU punch that I had purchased from Pizzazz Aplenty to make my silver border around the red layer...yeah it was time consuming to cut and try to line them up but it didn't turn out too bad. The ribbon I added was from my stash...more than likely from Hobby Lobby...and the Shiny Silver flatback pearls are also from Pizzazz Aplenty. The red cardstock is embossed with the Sizzix Snowflake #3 folder ...and yes, the card stock is also from Pizzazz Aplenty! I have ranted and raved about the texture and quality of this red card stock in previous posts...it is just right for the season. Be sure to check out the new and used craft items that Judy has for sale at Pizzazz Aplenty...she has stamps, ink, punches, cricut items, etc for sale. Well I am off to begin my day...I hope yours is a great one and I look forward to visiting you all later on tonight to see what you have been up to! Thanks for stopping by!

HUGS!
Vicki

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Oh how beautiful Vicki. Lovely design and so very effective. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Vicki, this is so elegant and what a gorgeous yummy bow!! WOW!!

Holly Young said...

Very pretty! I love your silver ribbon too. you can post all the snowflake cards you want for me!

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your card. The snowflake is great. TFS.

ileana said...

How beautiful is this one, Vicky! so full of beautiful details... hugs!

Stef H said...

wow! just WOW!

hugs :)