Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sad Goodbye to Squigglefly

Happy Monday! This is a sad day for me...today is the last day for me on the Squigglefly DT...my term is up. I enjoyed working with the rest of the DT and with the Squigglefly images...thank you for having me Squigglefly! For our challenge today, we were to create a card using snow and or snowflakes...well if you have been visiting me lately, you know snowflakes come easy for me! LOL right up my alley as we sit in about 7 inches of new snow here in my neck of the woods! I chose to use Santa Mailbox image...colored with copics and Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pens. I used some "Holly Snow" at the bottom of my image and added an embossed background of snowflakes using the Sizzix Snowflakes embossing folder. I used the Square Nestie and the Eyelet Square Nestie to enhance my image. Add a ribbon and some bling from Pizzazz Aplenty and voila...Be sure to join us over at the Challenge Blog...and check out my fellow DT members awesome creations for some inspiration. I hope your day is a great one...thanks so much for coming by and leaving some love!

HUGS!
Vicki

4 comments:

Holly Young said...

What an adorable happy card this is vicki. I love the little red jewels you used on your embossed background. Super coloring too! I'd love to have some snow outside here!

Anonymous said...

AWW!! Sad to see you go girl!! Sniff! I do love your creations and will be still visiting you though! :) Great card for the challenge too!! The Santa is darling all covered with snow!! TFS!! HUGS

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the image you used. TFS.

Stef H said...

awwww, boo hoo, sob sob. but what a fabulous card!

hugs :)