Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Our Precious Angel

Good morning Ladies! Today is Thursday Sketch Challenge at SB for the Scrapbook Team. Our sketch was provided by Becky Fleck at http://www.pagemaps.com/ today. In our designs we are to incorporate an SB image. I chose this awesome angel that Tracey drew for her Enchantment Collection. If you have not been to the Boutique to see them you are really missing out...they are breathtaking! The darling little one in the pics is my only grandaughter...she will be 2 soon. All the paper used here was purchased at a sb store in Texas when we were on vacation in October last year. The flowers were some I have found at Hobby Lobby on sale...and how cool is the flower stem??? Did you notice it is the same brown polka dots as paper as our little angels shirt? Well I hope you enjoyed my creation and it inspires you to create a page of your own. Hop on over to the Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog to see the creations made by the rest of the SB team. Have a glorious spring day today...I wish I could be out in it too but I am working all day. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and see me.


HUGS!
Vicki

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh is she ever darling! too cute! and what a gorgeous page! AND it's pink! it's just gorgeous!