Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cuttlebug card

Good morning! Well today's card is a simple cuttlebug card...but I think it is pretty. I created it using part of the Damask Frame cuttlebug die/embossing set...added some borders using some nestabilities and some ribbon. The stamp is part of a stamp from SU...didn't ink up the whole stamp as it wouldn't fit! I really need to get busy creating so I may not have anything to post tomorrow...but I will be back as soon as I can with some more goodies for you. Oh and yesterday, I spent the day with my friend Glitterbabe! We went to a stamp/craft show in St. Charles yesterday at the fairgrounds....my very first one! We had a blast and are sooooo looking forward to our June trip to Collinsville! The spot that Stef and I were both intriqued with was PK Bling! OMG, that was amazing glitter they have! Of course you know our Glitterbabe!!!! She HAD to get her hands in that sparkly stuff! I hope to make a card using the products we bought from that booth this week so be looking out for them! Have a wonderful day today and keep thinking SPRING! It is almost here! Thanks so much for stopping in to see me!

HUGS!
Vicki

1 comment:

Stef H said...

is that a cut out? this is gorgeous! i love those colors but i just love that design.

hugs