Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 8, 2010

Squigglefly Color Challenge


Good morning! And what a snowy morning it is...we are going to be blessed with LOTS of snow today! Hope you are all doing great today! I wanted to share a card with you that I created for the Squigglefly Color Challenge hosted by Stef over at SNR. The colors to use in the challenge are Brown, Turquois, and Olive Green...and of course you need to use a Squigglefly image...if you haven't been to Squigglefly lately you really need to go check them out...there are some new artists as well as some awesome new images! It was so hard for me to pick an image that I wanted to work with so I chose the one above. All the cardstock is from Stampin Up except for the card base. I colored the image in a turquois color, cut it out with Oval nestie..backed it with the scalloped oval nesti and then cut the Fleur De Lis (Shapeabilities) pendant out 2 times...once in brown and once in turquois. I pop dotted the image off the paper and added a bow. Really liking how it turned out. Please take some time and visit the SNR Squigglefly Color Challenge area and come play along...I know Stef and all the rest of the girls would love you to play!
And also today is Fab Friday at the Stamping Boutique...Tracey, Stef, and I are all releasing some new images...be sure to stop in to see all the goodies we have created for you. Well hugs to all, thanks for coming to see me! Hope your day is simply wonderful!

HUGS!
Vicki

4 comments:

Stef H said...

i just love this! that die cut is beautiful and that sentiment is fabulous. totally gorgeous!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

WOW! Vicki, your card is so gorgeous!! What a beautiful frame you've created!! I love this!! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Vicki your card is gorgeous!! Now I really want to get that pendant!! :-)

Patricia St Martin said...

very nice card. I have that spellbinder also. get job on that card girl. you have been really quite today. hope your are ok.