Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Good morning to all my friends out there! And welcome to my new followers! I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! I am sorry for not keeping up over the last week....I ended up getting a horrible cough that I am still struggling with BUT do feel that it is better today...just having a little trouble breathing. And Friday was my day to take my monthly medication for osteoporosis....I was diagnosed 2 months ago and the med knocks me on my tail for about 2 days. I do feel much better today SO I hope to be able to post a card for you a little later on in the day today. Thanks for being patient with me and sticking with me! I promise to get back on track! I have to! Thanks for stopping in to check on me!

HUGS,
Vicki

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. Happy New Year to you too. Hope you fweel much better very soon.
Take care.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H said...

you better get better! i love your scrolling hello!

hugs,

Linda said...

Happy New Year! I hope you are feeling better.
I have osteoporosis and take something daily. The monthly medication was too hard to remember. I am so sorry to hear that it takes a toll on you. I love your Tuesday card. It is very pretty.
Feel better!
{{Linda}}