Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, April 30, 2011

JustRite For You

Hello to everyone! I sure hope your are all having a wonderful start to your weekend! I spent this morning with 3 of my grandchildren while Mom and Dad put some finishing touches on a new pool. Ohhh gosh I swear the little ones grow overnight! We just saw them Easter Sunday and I know the new baby has changed in just a week! Well I did get to finish up a card that I had started so I thought I would share it with you today. The nested frames and sentiment are from JustRite...Victorian Nested Frames and Occassions set. I don't have the special nestabilities to go with the set so I had to cut my nested shapes out by hand. The white lacy border is one of the MS punch around the page punch sets and the pink background layer I had embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss Dots. Then, I went to work on framing that all out with some flowers! The leaves in this creation were an SVG cut file from my friend Penny Duncan..,and the "ferny" type leaves are the MS punch I have used lately for my flowers. The flowers I punched with a Marvy punch...touched them with a little Momento Angel Pink ink and shaped them with my stylus. I added some "bling" in the middle of each flower and then added the gorgeous pink butterfly which I had purchased from Pizzazz Aplenty! Well I am off to church and then maybe will get some much needed visiting in a little later tonight. I want to take a moment to thank each of you who have so kindly left me some lovely comments over the last few days...it means a lot to me and I love reading your feedback. Have a great night!

HUGS!
Vicki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pretty card, grandchildren are just the best. So true on how quick they grow, our grandson is almost 18 months old and gosh he's changing so quick I have to take oodles of photos. :) Lori m

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. What a gorgeous and very classy card. Beautiful colour combination and design, I just love all the decorative borders and they highlight your sentiment perfectly. Absolutely stunning with the gorgeous array of flowers.
Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Stef H said...

oh you will definitely need a big envie and LOTS of postage to mail this beauty! vicki! this is gorgeous!

and look... you're up to 60 followers already. pretty soon you'll be up to me!

IM me sometime, i miss you. oh, i now have SKYPE on the computer too.

hugs :)