Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Happy Easter to each and every one of you! Today I wanted to share my last two Easter cards with you.  I bet you are saying..FINALLY she is done with those Easter cards! LOL I actually have more but won't bore you with them. My first card today was created using an image from Phindy's Place called Easter Joy and is for my 2 year old grandson:
I colored the image with Copics, added some diamond stickles for some sparkle. I stippled some ink on the background of the image after cutting it out with the Spellbinders Label 10. To get the green layer of the nestie, I traced over the outside of the die on my green cardstock and then cut that out by hand. The white background layer was embossed with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder. OHHH and one last touch...I just had to add a cotton tail!
For my last card, I used an image from the Doodle Pantry called Easter Bunny and it is for my 3 year old grandson. This image came pre-colored! I added the sentiment to the image...it was part of the Easter Bunny package...along with the background paper! The only thing I added to the image was some diamond stickles to the eggs in the bunny's basket! The border across the card was created with a MS punch and then I threaded some green and white Baker's Twine from Pizzazz Aplenty through the holes. Rather clean and simple but I think it turned out just swell. Well I am off to start my day...having my children for breakfast this morning so I have to get hoppin here! Thank you for stopping in to see me and I hope your day is full of fun and family! Happy Easter to all!

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh it's soooooooooo good to see you back and your cards are - as always - GORGEOUS!

hope you & yours had a fabulous easter. now take a day off and come visit me!

hugs :)

L.Wilson said...

Just darling, and that fence border is so perfect for that bunny!