Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, April 16, 2010

Have a MOOtiful Day


Hello all! I wanted to share with you my card for the one stop blog hop that TSB had on Wednesday. This card was not at all favored on the hop...I just don't have the knack sometimes. I like to be different in my designing and that most times is not what others like. That's ok....I had fun creating this card. The image I used from the Stamping Boutique was AJ the Farmer...he is a doll isn't he? The cow in the background was part of a free coloring page that I had found on the internet that I edited in photoshop. The clouds and sun were created in photoshop using brushes. I colored the image with my copics and the sentiment was computer generated. I added a little glitter pen to the sun to make it sparkle. The card really is rather cute in real life! I have been very busy outside this week trying to get the yard back in shape after winter...got my pond opened and all my grasses trimmed. Last night I mulched 4 flower beds...have more to do but today it is raining so that may have to wait for a better day! Well hope your week has been the best ever...and that the weekend coming up is also wonderful! I will be out to see what you have been up to a little later in the day today. Thanks so much to my followers for visiting me daily...I appreciate each and every one of you!

HUGS!
Vicki

4 comments:

Stef H said...

oh he's adorable! i love your sky!

will catch up with you once jade goes home.

Holly Young said...

Fun card, love your corny sentiment! Beautiful sky!

Anonymous said...

Your card is great! I love how you did the sky and sun!! Blessings and Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hello Vicki.....Thank you for your very very sweet comment on my blog!!! I came to say thank you and the wonderful surprise I get to see with the adorable card you've shared!!! It is so so cute!!!! I hope you have a very very blessed weekend!!!!