Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Celebrate

Well last night was digi day at The Stamping Boutique! If you were unable to join us, please be sure to hop on over to the Boutique and check out Tracey's new images! They are awesome as always! Above is a card I created with one of them....what a cute clown huh? I colored this one digitally. All the paper on this card was from DCWV Nursery Boy paper stack. The sentiment is from JustRite stamps. Lots of glitter going on here but you can't see it very well. Today is a busy day for me...babysat last night and today we will babysit again and go to church. Hope to get busy creating today again as well...but most of all I need to visit all of you! I hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping in to see me!

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

this is stunning. i just love the colors for the balloons and digitally colored???? u totally rock!

hugs ♥

Maria Matter said...

this is just fabulous Vicki!!!
You are so creative hun!
Blessings, Maria