Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, January 11, 2010

Squigglefly card


Well, I did make it back today! Better late than not at all! The card posted above was done with an image from Squigglefly...this image just spoke to me and my second passion...gardening! Oh how I would love to have a potting shed like this. Anyhooo, I colored the image with SU markers...no copics on this one. Tried to create the impression of a worn but loved potting shed. The image was mounted on SU card stock punched with MS Lace Border punch. The sentiment is from SU as well. It is very hard to see in the pic but I also did some scoring on each side of the image with my scor pal. Hope you enjoyed your visit and thanks for coming back to see me tonight. Tomorrow will be a Stamping Boutique challenge so be sure to come by to see what we have cooked up for you and join in the fun! Bless you all...

HUGS,
Vicki

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh very nice Vicki! Super coloring on this image. Love that double border!

Anonymous said...

WOW Vicki!!! This is so pretty!! I can't believe you used your SU! markers to color this!! There is no way that I'm any good like this with them!! Very stunning job..and I love this image! I had it too!! ;)

Stef H said...

one of my favorite SF images. love the brown & orange and i love that edge! gorgeouos!

hugs :)