Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy Holidays



Good morning! Well one week from today the Jolly Old Man will have been here on his sleigh! Oh gosh and I am not ready for him!!! I am off work all week next week so I will be scrambling to get things done. I hope most of you are better prepared than I am! Well, I do believe this may be my last Christmas card post. And although it doesn't really look Christmasy...it is a Christmas card. This card is a replica of a card I had created some time ago as a Thank You card. I received an order for this card from a friend of mine...she wanted to give it to her supervisor who is a male....so I added Happy Holidays and the small tree (SU stamp) and then glittered it up with a Sakura clear glitter pen and added a ribbon!
I may not be posting for a couple of days so that I can get ready for Christmas...but I will be back by Sunday hopefully. Thanks to all of you for supporting me by visiting me daily and leaving some love! Have a great day!

HUGS!

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. Absolutely gorgeous again. You make stunning cards and I love the black and white effect, they are just so classy.
I am not organised properly either Vicki, but will get there in the end. Take care and have fun. I will look forward to you coming back on Sunday.
Happy Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H said...

oh this is truly stunning! just what makes black & white so elegant???? just gorgeous.

hugs,

Holly Young said...

Nice card Vicki. I like the simplicity of it. So glad that you are going to have some time off!

Anonymous said...

HI sweetie!! I know what you mean about rushing!! I am too!! LOL!! Glad you got time off to spend with family!! Your card is so gorgeous and very striking with the black and white!! Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas time!! HUGS

Patricia St Martin said...

very nice Vicki... whay would we do without those embossing folders.

Unknown said...

Elegant Vicki! WOWEEE!!!!

Roberta