Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 6, 2009

Simple Snowflake Card



WWWHHOOO HOOO it is finally Friday! I have a very simple card for today but I am so pleased on how it turned out. The card base was just the plain white paper...the cardstock on top was out of the 12x12 sheets of  cardstock in one of the K&Company Specialty paper packs I have been using...I just loved the snowflake image and all the glitter on this paper so I cut it to fit an A2 card front...both the topper paper and the base were trimmed with the Martha Stewart Lace Punch. I then added the ribbon and really was satisfied with how it turned out. I was tempted to add more to the front but decided that the card spoke for itself as is. I took another portion of that same paper and layered it on the inside of the card and stamped my sentiment on it....


Simple but on the elegant side.

Don't forget the blog hop tomorrow....it will be loads of fun. Be sure to stop by to see all the creations from the Stamping Boutique Design team as well as Sunshine's Stamps and Ildi co!!! More information to come later on today. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today. Your visits keep me inspired. Hugs to all of you!

2 comments:

Stef H said...

these are the kind of cards i absolutely love - simple, elegant AND glittery! this is gorgeous!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

really pretty Vicki, and a great one to make when you're making a lot!