Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Peace Dove


Hello all! Sorry for such a late posting today...had so much going on today and didn't get to my craft room as early as I planned...but I do have a very simple card for you tonight...it was very easy to put together. I used an image from Stef at the Stamping Boutique. The sentiment was computer generated. I used the Cuttlebug Victoria embossing folder...I just thought it tied in so well with the branch that the dove is carrying. I hope you all had a wonderful day today and thanks so much for dropping in to see me. Hope to see you all again tomorrow with another creation. :)...till then...take care.

HUGS,
Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

awesome! you worked that image beautifully!!! thank you.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

So serene and very pretty!! Love this!!