Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Need a Lift 2!


Hello once again today! Well, I am legal now! I followed the rules and this is the card I will put in the challenge...I actually like this one better. I learned a cool way to do the sky from Stef and I think it turned out pretty good for my first attempt. The piece of the challenge that I didn't meet on the first card was a pop up on the card...well, I thought a butterfly on the big guy's nose would suit the purpose. So he is pop dotted to the card and I drew his antenaes on. We had flu shots and mandatory TB shots at work today so my arm is a little sore tonight...but beats getting so sick with the flu! Hope you all had a wonderful day and come back to see me soon. Thanks to all who have been commenting, I truly appreciate all your support.

HUGS!!!

Vicki

3 comments:

Holly Young said...

Great Vicki! I just think that little butterfly lighting on the turtle's nose is so cute. That was a wonderful idea!
I really like how you do your grass too. Good job on your sky!

Stef H said...

oh this is fabulous! you aced that sky! and i love the butterfly and the colors are fantastic. now quite as bright as the first one. great job! i love it.

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Vicki, this is so adorable!! Fabulous job with the yellow colors and that image!! Love the touches of sparkle!! HUGS