Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 8, 2009

A card with no name!



Happy Thursday...I hope your day was a good one. The weather here is getting frightful! Oh my gosh they are calling for SNOW showers Monday and Tuesday next week. It it just way to early for snow, we haven't had fall yet! Speaking of fall, today's card is rather "fallish". Once I got it created, I had no room for a sentiment...The card base is SU paper embossed with the Cuttlebug Textiles Texture folder. The image is a freebie image from Fred She Said. I colored this image with my SU markers and then used my Versamarker pen on the image so I could use a clear embossing powder on it. I do like how it turned out...kind of "fallish" don't ya think? Well that's all for today...glad to have you visit me.

HUGS,
Vicki

3 comments:

Stef H said...

oh vicki! this is gorgeous! your coloring is super and a "name" would take away from the beauty. great job!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card Vicki!! :) Your coloring is so pretty and I love the image!! TFS!! I hope you enjoy the weekend!! It's cold here too!! HUGS

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Vicki!! Love your coloring of this beautiful image!! have a great weekend!!