Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gulf of Mexico!





We are at our final destination on our 2 week vacation. We are in Rockport, Texas tonight and we will stay here until Friday afternoon. :) Oh my gosh I can't even begin to tell you how awestruck I am! This is my very first time in my whole life to be anywhere close to a huge body of water! I have had the camera going of course! Our room has a private balcony off the bedroom and the shots here are mostly from our balcony. Tomorrow, I plan on watching the sunrise...I can't wait. Sorry I have no card for today but I hope you enjoy seeing this part of the country through my eyes! Take care and have a good night. Thanks tons for stopping by to visit me! I do appreciate everyone's gracious comments and support.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
Vicki

2 comments:

Holly Young said...

Wow, those are some beautiful views Vicki. I thought about you today because we've had almost non-stop rain and I wondered if it was reaching you. From the looks of the pictures I'd say not!

Stef H said...

oh i sure hope you have an umbrella drink in your hand besides your camera! these are fabulous pictures. thanks for sharing.

sounds - and looks - like you're having a super time. wooo hooo!

hugs,