Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Doodle Pantry Color Caterpillar Hugs

Hello! I sure hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I have been very busy as I know all of you have too! Hopefully things will slow down now and I can get back to what I love doing! So for today, I have a really cute image to share with you!! This is an early release from Doodle Pantry and is called Colored Caterpillar Hugs...I just love it! My card is a center step card...there are  two patterned papers and the three sentiment are included with this image!! I embossed the background layer and the sentiment layer with a cuttlebug heart folder...the green die cuts on the step are from MFT and the swirlies are pieces of the Fanciful Flourish from Cheery Lynn Designs. Then to finish framing out the center frame, I used  iridescent string of pearls  from Pizzazz Aplenty. Ohhh and of course I had to add a little Stickles to the grass. :):)
Hop on over to the Doodle Pantry and check out the 3 early releases and to take advantage of the SALE that begins today, Dec 29 and runs through Jan 2...50% OFF SALE!!!
Hope to be able to do some much needed visiting this weekend...I have missed seeing what you all have been up to. Thanks tons for stopping by to see me today!

HUGS!
Vicki

10 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicky. I do hope that you are ok and keeping well.
Your card is beautiful. Love the fun image, papers are just perfect, and a fab design.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very pretty. Love all the fabulous details that you added.

Amy Johnson said...

So adorable! Love the unique card design.

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your center step card, it is fabulous with all your added details! Wonderful!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Vicki, this is just adorable! This image is perfect for the center step card! Great thinking!
hugs, Sarah

Rhonda Miller said...

Your card is so cute Vicki. I love the image. TFS.
I hope you had a Merry Christmas and wish you the best in the New Year.

Patti J said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Thanks for sharing - and have a Happy New Year! Hugs...

Viv said...

Fab card!

Dawn Frost said...

Great centre step card, love those caterpillars!

Stef H said...

just makes me smile all over my face!!!!

hugs :)