Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, July 17, 2011

STAMP TV Challenge

Well today I decided to join in the fun over at STAMP TV...there is a CAS sketch challenge that ends Sunday night so I thought I might try it out. For my card I used all Gina K paper and stamps. The stamps I used are from the Spring Mix set. I stamped the butterflies on the background layer using Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink. The flower is heat embossed onto the card stock and the white sentiment layer is pop dotted for dimension. I used some Chocolate Chip flat back pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty for my corner embellishment. This was a fun card to create and got me back to doing some stamping which I have not done in a while. Well, not much on my agenda for the rest of the day...maybe some playing and visiting are in order. Thanks for stopping in to see what I have been up to and please do come by again! Have a blessed day!

HUGS!
Vicki

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. What a beautiful and very delicate creation. I love how you have done the split with the gorgeous paper at the top. Fabulous design, finished off so perfectly. Happy crafting my friend.
With love, Sandra xx

Stef H said...

another beauty. love that you used brown. really gorgeous!

hugs :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful. I love the butterflies for your background.