Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, July 3, 2011

FSS Lenten Roses

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend! I just wanted to stop by and show you a card I worked on today for a friend of mine. This image is from Fred She Said and it is called Lenten Roses. I used the precolored image as I wanted to try printing the image on photopaper just to see how it would come out! Tracey does such a marvelous job coloring that I had no doubt it would be nothing but beautiful and I was so right. The sentiment is also from Fred She Said...Angel and Christian Sentiments. I used Photoshop to do my editing. The embossing folder I used is one of my new ones Cuttlebug Tiffany. The flowers that I used are from Pizzazz Aplenty and I added my own textured leaves using a MS punch. The gold outlining around the cut out of the image was created using a Krylon Gold Leaf pen...looks nice...went on easy...BUT, not so sure it will STAY on that photo paper. Well going to close for now...thanks so much for stopping in to see me...hugs to all of you and have a great 4th of July!!!

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh wow vicki! first, nice to see you back; 2d... this is gorgeous! holy moly gorgeous!

been missing you!

hugs :)

Rhonda Miller said...

This is lovely.