Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 5, 2011

FSS Sneak Peak!!!!

Good morning! I am just soooooo excited to share with you a sneak peak of a new line of images that will be in the FSS store very soon! Tracey has created a line of Hummingbirds with flowers!!! These are amazing! My card is rather clean and simple as I just didn't really want to take away from the image! I used Photoshop to combine the FSS Hummingbird and Columbine with the FSS Paper Pricking frame. I added the embossed layer which is a Sizziz folder. My "red" paper was created in Photoshop as well to match the colors in the flower. I created a peg bow and once that was in place decided that I was done...I hope you like it and go check out the store as it is comming SOON! Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek...believe me, you will see more cards from me using this line of images! Have a great day today!

9 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh, what a sweet image. I just love humming birds. Your card is so gorgeous. TFS.

Holly said...

It's beautiful Vicki. The pierced frame is really lovely.

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

This is spectacular Vicki. I can't wait to play with this image myself. The colors are so pretty and your attention to details is delightful.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

pretty soon you'll be right up there with all those top designer chicks!

you really should turn off word verification too.

hugs, stef (Glitterbabe)

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER Vicki, this is amazing hun!! Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

Diane said...

Such a beauty! Can't wait to see more of these birds,hummingbird is my fav bird! You've colored it so beautifully!

Val said...

This is stunning. I just love the way you have combined this.
Hugs
Valxx

Marlene said...

Wow - GORGEOUS!! Love the bold colors.

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Glad you are enjoying the freebies!

~Michelle~ said...

ooh, pretty! Love how you framed this! :)