Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, May 16, 2011

FSS Paper Piercing

Hello! Happy Monday! Well the sun is shining on us today after 2 days of solid rain and cold! Bad thing is I have to go to work!!!! Oh well, I am glad to see the sun...makes for pretty flowers later on in the season. Speaking of pretty flowers...oh gosh what do you think about today's creation? I used the FSS Pattern Frame and Flourish Set...and it comes with this awesome flower as well. I took the flower and did a pixel trace in Make the Cut software so that I could cut it out with a background layer. I colored, pierced the center, folded up the petals a little and added some green leaves and how pretty it came out! Please as always, whenever you alter an artists' image in this manner, check their TOU! I am pleased with how this turned out. The leaves and the flatback pearls are from Pizzazz Aplenty, the sentiment is an SU stamp and the frame was cut out with a nestability. The background embossing was done with Flowers #6 folder from Sizzix. Hope you like my creation! Have a wonderful day today in whatever you do, and thanks for stopping in to see me! I will be by to see each of you later on today!

HUGS!
Vicki

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki this card is just fabulous, love the details. Hugs, Lori m

Michelle Pearson said...

love the way you colored your flower. Great piercing!

Stef H said...

oh is this gorgeous! my hands hurt just looking at that piercing but it sure is beautiful. i just love this card.

my BIG SHOT broke. jammed & broke. so now i'm getting the grand calibur. but i'll be missing that big shot until the new one comes! boo hoo and yay at the same time - lol.

im me when you get a chance. miss you much already.

hugs :)

Stef H said...

nope. handle broke right off - just like last time and everything is jammed in the machine. the only thing i'm upset about is that i have to WAIT for my GC and hope it's NOT on backorder! lol.

talk to you later.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Really soft and pretty Vicki!! I love the piercing on it too! Thanks for sharing! Smiles, *Vicki*