Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter card using Fred She Said!

Hello again! I worked my tail off all weekend to get 6 Easter cards done for an order I had. Two of those cards used an image that I purchased from Fred She Said called "Easter Chicky". This was a pre-colored image so it was fairly easy to go from there! I added some glitter to the image after printing, cut it out with Spellbinders label ten, mounted it on the Spellbinders Beaded Oval. And see the ornate white tips at the top and bottom of the beaded ovals? That was one of the dies in the Spellbinders Parisian accents cut in half and one half placed at the top an bottom. Kind of pretty huh? The paper strip on the side of the card was punched with a MS butterfly punch. The embossing on the base card is an SU embossing folder. Now to get to the BLING! All my bling was purchased from Pizzazz Aplenty....the pink pearls on the image, the strip of flowers on the paper strip and the pink pearls on those flowers....I am loving being able to create again! I am counting down the days until my new Black Cat Lynx arrives! Yes, I ordered a new cutter...I love to create using my MTC program and want to be able to continue to get the updates for the program and getting the new cutter will allow me to do so! Well, enough yaking here...thanks for sticking with me on this long post...have a wonderful wonderful day! Thanks for stopping in!

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my WORD Vicki!!!! This is sooo stunning girl!! Your coloring on that sweet image is amazing!! Beautiful design and layout hun!!! :)

Judy said...

This is such an adorale card!
I love everything on it (especially all the bling!)LOL
The MS butterfly border adds such a nice touch down the side, and all your die cuts are awesome!!!
I need one of those Spellbinders Parisian accents sets and the beaded oval!!! Oooh I'm so jealous.
Hugs,
Judy