Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

As Sweet As Can Be

Good morning! This is going to be a quickie post...sorry for the hurry! I am soooo stressed out...interviewing for a new staff person this week and my stress level is rather high...bear with me! Today's card I had created some time ago and never got it posted! Thought it might be a cute baby girl card. The embossing is a folder from Sizzix called Just as Sweet as Can Be...I cut the embossed areas apart and separated them. I chalked and matted the sentiment and used an SU marker to color the embossed area of the border. Sorry I really don't remember where the paper came from as it was in my stash of scraps! The flat pearls are from Pizzazz Aplenty. Speaking of Pizzazz Aplenty....you HAVE to check out their special for this week! Judy is having a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE
sale as the special this week! And she has gotten so many new products in! Geez, I want everything! I never really had a stash of "bling" until I was introduced to Pizzazz Aplenty. Now I am building my stash and you have seen many of the items I have purchased. Tomorrow's card will have even more samples of their wonderful products so stay tuned! Well, I need to run! Bless you all for stopping in to see me and thank you so much. You know I will be by to see you tonight I hope! Have a great day today and happy crafting!

HUGS!
Vicki

5 comments:

Stef H said...

well i'm certainly glad you found this... it's gorgeous!

hugs :)

Patti J said...

Breathe in....breathe out....you'll be okay!!! Love your card, Vick! It's gorgeous, and so cas - those are hard for me! Will check out the Pizzazz sale! Hugs....good luck with your hiring!

Silver Strands said...

Here's hoping you get to say "good bye" to stress today!
oxoxo
Denalee

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card Vicki. I just love the border with the birds. So cute. TFS.

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink Vicki!! love the layout!! HUGS