Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, November 5, 2010

Congratulations

HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Oh gosh you just don't have a clue how happy I am that this is the end of the week! I wanted to share a card with you that I created using a new image from Squigglefly. The congratulations circle sentiment is a new one to be released on Saturday by Jess Holland....perfect for so many occassions! And I just happened to need a baby boy shower card for this weekend so I colored the Congratulations in blue in Photoshop and added another Squigglefly image in the middle...Bouncing Buggy. I am having so much fun with the new nesties that I got in the mail this week! And the embossing folder I used on the background is Cuttlebugs Scrollwork...thought it framed the card perfectly. And of course I had an opportunity to use some of my Pizzazz Aplenty pale blue flatback pearls...just can't say enough about their products! I added a ribbon and voila...bing bang boom...done! I am very pleased with how this card turned out and hope my neice loves it too! Have a super awesome day today...thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

HUGS!
Vicki

5 comments:

Holly Young said...

Oh vicki, this turned out just fabulous! I love the nesties you used and the little pearls are the perfect touch! Yay for Friday - enjoy your weekend!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. How adorable. Such a beautiful card, lovely colours and the image is such a delicate one. You make the most gorgeous creations. Happy crafting, and thank you for visiting my blog.
With love, Sandra xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card. I love the little carriage. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Vicki!! I love this!! Brilliant way to use the new image and how great that it comes in handy too!! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend my friend!! HUGS

Stef H said...

WOW!!!!

hugs :)