Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thomas the Train Birthday Card

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Today we are off to celebrate our 3 year old grandson's birthday. He is a big Thomas fan right now and I really wanted to make him a Thomas card. I was lucky enough to find an svg file created by Denise...What a great file she has for this card. I struggled with Sure Cuts a Lot trying to get it to the file to the size I wanted but I finally was able to come up with something I was happy with. The only thing I added extra to the card was the red circle...I wanted to give the card the illusion of the tank so I cut a red circle with the circle Nestabilities and glued it behind the face of the card. I love how it turned out and hope my little man will think it is cool. Well, I have lots of visiting to catch up on since I have not done much at all from the time I got sick. Feeling tons better! I hope each and every one of you have a blessed Sunday and are enjoying the day whatever you are doing. Thanks for stopping by...I plan to be by to see you all after the birthday bash!

HUGS!
Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

oh it looks exactly like thomas too! how cute!!!! you totally rocked it and grandson will LOVE it!

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

This is really cute, and you are so clever to figure out how to use punches to make Thomas the Train. I'll bet your grandson loves it!