Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 30, 2010

Squigglfly Challenge




Hello again!! Well we are off to another wonderful week! And to start this week off, I have a card for you that I created for the Squigglefly Challenge this week. Our taks this week was to create a masculine card. Ohhhhh I struggole so hard with masculine cards...that definitely is my weakness. BUT...I did need to make a birthday card for my oldest son so what better reason to create than that? I used the Shy Bear Billboard image as I thought that image gave me lots of white space to put my sentiment! I created the sentiment in Photoshop. After coloring the image with my copics and clipping the corners with an MS punch, I matted the image on Papertrey paper...I love their paper. Well off to work....hope your day is a beautiful one! Thanks so much for stopping in and I will catch you all a little later!

HUGS!

Vicki

7 comments:

Holly Young said...

This is really great Vicki! I love the sentiment you created - really nicely done! Great colors for a guy card!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, you did such a great job. I love the Shy Bears. TFS.

jacque4u2c said...

Just awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious this is Vicki!! I LOVE the adorable Shy Bear!! Colored so beautifully too!! HUGS

Maria Matter said...

fabulous card Vicki! You did a great job with that sentiment!! Love it!
hugs & blessings!

freida said...

Oh you can never go wrong with a Shy Bear! This looks fabulous and I may just have to CASE it because I need to make my Dad a b'day card too! Hey...good timing with the SF challenge, huh! Love how you punched just the corners...what a fab designer you are! :)

Hugs~

Stef H said...

how the heck did i miss this? it's fabulous!

hugs :)