Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last of the Blog Hop Cards


Good Morning! Well ladies, today is the last of the Blog hop cards...I hop you have enjoyed my creations. I know my style is rather simple...I don't do a whole lot of embellishment...guess that is me...just a simple gal! The image I used was the flag with eagle image...colored with copics, cut out and embossed with Nesties. My background paper was some I had gotten from my friend Stef a while ago....added a few stars and done! I did use a corner punch on my background papers to try to match up with my Nestie mats. Remember yesterday I mentioned that the Stamping Boutique would be having a DT call? Well that is posted now...go here to get the deets!
Well tomorrow I will start to show my cricut creations...be sure to stop in to see them if you are interested. I would love to see you! Well, I am off and running today so have a blessed Wednesday. Thanks for stopping by to see me!

HUGS!
Vicki

1 comment:

Stef H said...

oh this is stunning! that paper looks fabulous and that eagle is wonderful! i cannot wait to see your cricut creations!!!

hugs :)