Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stamp Camp Card


Are you ready for another Blast from the Past? Told you I had more! This was one of the first cards I made at a SU Stamp Camp! It turned out nice...and was really a simple design...although the flower was a challenge. And would you believe that I bought some of those center brads and have NOT used a one yet????!!! Guess I should dig them out and use them! Well today is not supposed to be a good weather day here...calling for an ice storm and possible thunderstorms. Sure wish I could stay home and play but not an option so off to work I go. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping in to see me....I really appreciate all the love and encourgement that you leave. I will be by to see all of you again tomorrow.
HUGS!
Vicki

5 comments:

Tammy said...

LOL...that flower is gorgeous!! You really must dig those center brads out. They are beautiful!! I have so much stuff that right now I'm not sure what I have and what I don't!!! HeeHee!!! Play is way more fun than work!

Stef H said...

oh my word! is this ever gorgeous! i bought those brads too and they are still waiting to be used. of course, maybe if i could FIND them, i would use them!!!! lol.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!! I just adore that!! I now want to make one!! :) The brads look very pretty!! TFS! HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

ohhhh laaaalaaaa!! I want to make one too! Love it! we will see if I can figure it out-heehee!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!