Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snow in Love!


Morning! On today's card I used an image from the Stamping Boutique that was created by Stef called Snowman Hugs....it is the sweetest image....snowmen...I love working with them!! I used the Hearts Scallopped Nesties to cut out the heart shape and emboss it...I am thinking as I look at this card that it needs a little more embellishment! I may have to work on that and put out another version of this card! Colored with copics and added a few Stickles. The sentiment was computer generated. Hope everyone has a wonderful day today. Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me.

HUGS!
Vicki

4 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Ahh Vicki, how cute are they, its delightful. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh do i love this! i love those scallops behind them and the embossing! just stunning! you do me proud, girlfriend!

hugs,

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Vicki!! AWW!! Those snowcouple image is soo sweet!! Fabulous details hun!! I love it!! HUGS

Holly said...

This is precious Vicki! Love that heart you put behind them, and your coloring is beautiful!