Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 16, 2009

Thanks! (Again)


Good Friday morning! This is one week I am glad the week is over...it just hasn't been real nice to me! Today's card is a thank you card I created for Stef after our first meeting. I had gotten the black and white paper from my DIL and really liked the distressed look to it...thought it would go well with the embossing folder used. The sentiment is from SU and of course I used Nestibilites to frame it. The ribbon was from my Hobby Lobby stash! I just wanted to also let you know that I may not post as often for a week or so. I am on my way to Phoenix on Sunday morning for a work conference. The conference is pretty intense and I don't get much time to myself while out there but will sneak in to see all of you when I can...and hopefully post a few cards that I have made ahead. Have a great day today and as always I appreciate you stopping to see me.
HUGS!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Vicki, this is such an elegant black and white beauty!! I so love this!! TFS! HUGS

Stef H said...

believe me.... this card is way prettier in person. but isn't it gorgeous!!!!!!

hugs,

cheryl said...

such an elagant card hun love it so pretty love cheryl x

Holly Young said...

So pretty! I love the paper Vicki! A very classy looking card. I hope you have a better week next week!

~*Joni said...

Hi Vicki! First off, what a wonderful and classic card! This is so pretty with the wonderful DP and all the black and white layers. As a DT member of Whimsie Doodles, I wanted to thank you for joining us on our first ever blog hop last Thursday. It's friends like you who make Whimsie and the Doodles happy. ;) And what a small world, I know and love Stef too! She is the guest designer on my Inktegrity blog, her energy is amazing. I bet the meeting was really fun. Thank you again, have a wonderful evening!

Holly Young said...

Hey there Vicki! Just popping in to see if you've been having a better week this week and also to let you know I've given you an award on my blog today.