Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Freebie image!


Hello, I do hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Today was a nice sunshiny day here in Central Illinois...I don't think we will see too many more of these types of days as fall is rapidly approaching. I think I am ready for the season change. Today's card was created from a freebie image from my friend Stef at http://glitterbabegreetings.blogspot.com/. I am so happy for Stef as this is her first digital image...please pay Stef a visit and join her daffodil challenge. For my card, I decided to color the image with copics but then "glitterized" the flower with Diamond Dust! Glitter for glitterbabe...it is only appropriate! I also used small pearls on the stamens of the flower. The image was cut out and mounted on several different colors of paper from Stampin Up. I used the Long Classic Rectangles and the Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles from Spellbinders to cut out the rectangles. The sentiment was stamped using a stamp purchased from Joan Fabrics. The ribbon was just a roll of grosgrain white ribbon from Wally World. Thanks tons for stopping to see me today and be sure to hop on over to see Stef, grab that image and play along. Till Later!

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

Vicki

2 comments:

Stef H said...

good show vicki! this is gorgeous! and that glitter is PERFECT!!!

thank you so much for playing in my challenge! wow!

hugs,

Holly Young said...

Very pretty card Vicki. I love the glitter and the tiny pearls! Your layout and colors are pretty fabulous too!