Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello all! This is my first venture into the blog world. I plan to use this space to share my creations. I was introduced to digital scrapbooking about a year and a half ago by my daughter in law. I remember at the time I told her digital was the way to go because I didn't want to mess with scissors and glue. Well that worked out for a while and then she purchased a Cricut...originally we were going to share the machine and share the cost of the cartridges. I soon discovered that there was no way I could be parted from that bug so I had to purchase one of my own. The cricut led to the Cuttlebug...then to stamping, embossing, etc. I have started to dabble a little with Sure Cuts a Lot too but have not designed anything yet...just learning! Thanks for stopping by and come back frequently as I will most likely add cards frequently.


Have a good day!

No comments: