Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday




Happy Wednesday! Today was a rainy stormy day again after work so I used the weather as an excuse to create a new card...well actually I created two! This first card is for my oldest son whose birthday is next week...shhhhh...I don't think he even knows I have a blog yet so I don't think he will see it. I have a hard time designing masculine cards but this one didn't turn out too bad. Unlike the last couple of cards, there is no cricut used on this card, but I did use my other favorite bug...the Cuttlebug. I just love embossing. I brayered the embossing folder with SU Chocolate Chip ink and ran the paper through my bug...I really love how it turned out. I then created a couple of layers to mat my card front using Coredinations card stock. The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from Joann Fabrics. I used my Spellbinders Double Ended Tag Shapeabilities to create a neat tag and added a couple of brown brads. Hope you had a wonderful day...come back to see me soon.
Hugs,
Vicki

No comments: