Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Justrite Prayers Go Up

Well it is hard to believe that another year has gone by. I wanted to say thank you to all that have supported me throughout the year! Today I had some time that I rarely get anymore to create a special card...goes out to all my blogging friends. I pray the coming new year will keep us all in good health and surround us with many blessings! The stamp I used is from the JustRite Kaleidoscope set. I added lots of bling as you can see! The shimmery silver paper that I used for my trim and the die cut is from Pizzazz Aplenty...although it is hard to get a good picture of this shimmery paper. Not much on my agenda until later on tonight...sitting with 2 of my grandchildren for the New Year after church...what better way to bring in the New Year than with our grandchildren! Again, thanks for all your support this year and best wishes to each and every one of you for a healthy and happy new year!

HUGS!
Vicki

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Vicki. Absolutely stunning creation. Gorgeous design and colour.
May I wish you a very Happy and Wonderful New Year.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love the layout and the die you used. I wish you the best in the coming year.

Glenda Atkins said...

Your card is so elegant and beautiful! Wishing you 'happy crafting' in 2012!

Glenda

Stef H said...

i absolutely LOVE the colors on this one. did you say DIE CUT from Pizzazz? really? did i miss something - LOL.

this is gorgeous.

i hope we get to see more of each other in 2012. i miss you lots.

happy, happy new year sweetie!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Vicki, I love the shades used, very pretty. Happy New Year, hugs, Lori m